Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rodiklisPortaleIeškotiLatest imagesRegistruotisPrisijungti

aoi twitter

Go down 
3 posters
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3
AutoriusPranešimas
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger
Pranešimų skaičius : 4079
Reputacija : 36

.::+Trumpai apie save+::.
Pareigos: Vesti haruhi į doros kelią.
Išskirtinis Bruožas: Voverė.
Super Galia: Vieno akordo virtuozė.

aoi twitter - Page 3 Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptySausis 3rd 2013, 19:02

“ハイパー冷えるね。 「It’s cold as hell」”

“あーうん。外真っ白やわ。 「Oh yeah. I saw all around me lying deep in snow.」”

source: necro-sis.tumblr.com
Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptySausis 4th 2013, 17:20

“凄いやろ。軽く遭難したぜ。 RT @RUKItheGazettE: ∑(゚Д゚)すごっRT @official_aoi: ヒャド。 http://twitpic.com/bs093v
「I know.I was about to lose myself in the snow RT: OMG! RT: Hyado 」”

“the GazettE 葵の”お正月だよニコ生!”始まるよぉ〜d(●⁰౪⁰●)b
「”Aoi of the GazettE” at New Year’s NicoLive! is going to start!

嘘death。

「Lie death.」

アヒャヒャヒャ ヽ(“>∀<`*)ノ アヒャヒャヒャ!!
「Ahyahyahya ヽ(“>∀<`*)ノ Ahyahyahya!!」”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptySausis 7th 2013, 23:34

“THE DECADE凄く良いね。メンバーの顔も凄く良いしオーディエンスも凄く良い。
「 THE DECADE is terribly nice. Also the members looks terribly nice and the audience too.」”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptySausis 7th 2013, 23:38

Ruki: Well then, I'm all fresh from the shower. I'm going to a New Year's
Party in the evening! It's the beginning of 2013 (・◡・)
Aoi: What? I, I didn't get an invitation to that (:.;゚;Д;゚;.:)This is bad!
This is really bad!
Ruki: It's with Yoda-san and the others so!

source: trauma-radio

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Uru'mi, Sausis 13th 2013, 15:32. Redaguota 1 kartą
Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptySausis 8th 2013, 16:41

“憎悪と狂気に満ちたリフが出来そうdeath(⌯˃̶᷄₎₃₍˂̶᷄ ॣ)
「 I could play a deadly and brutal riff 」
-With “death” he meant “desu”-”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptySausis 10th 2013, 13:45

Aoi: I don't want to waste the bottle of Kanehati (type of shochu, which is
japanese alcohol) I got during the tour so I won't drink it
Aoi: Because you know it's quite rare 。|ω・) And I don't know anyone
who works in a liquor store so I can't buy any 。|ω・) Dear Yotsuya Alcohol Brewing Company, I'm getting thirsty here 。|ω・)
Aoi: I thought that they might be selling some in Amazon so I checked and
amazingly they do. Now I can drink this bottle I have without hesitation
Aoi: Kekeke (●⁰౪⁰●) One click and I have ○ (secret number of) 1,8 l
bottles of Kanehati coming up
Aoi: Now that I have these I can relax without having to get in touch with
humanity in a while

Aoi: If you are a true the GazettE fan you can eat three huge bowls of rice
while staring at the dumb expressions on people faces when Miseinen starts. the GazettE's latest super popular live dvd "THE DECADE" is on sale now ♡

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Uru'mi, Sausis 13th 2013, 15:32. Redaguota 1 kartą
Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptySausis 10th 2013, 13:46

“ツアーで頂いた兼八がもったいなくて呑めません。 「I got a Kanehati during the tour but It’s too nice to drink.」”

“生粋のthe GazettEオタクなら未成年のドヤ顔でどんぶり飯三杯いける。the GazettEの最新LIVE DVD”THE DECADE”は大好評発売中♡
「 If you are a true fan of The GazettE, you can eat three bowls of rice and fix to the triumphant expressions of the people when starts Miseinen. The last great DVD of The GazettE, “The DECADE”, is now on sale.」”

SCREWさんのコラボジャージで曲書きなう。
「 I’m wearing a sweat suit made in a collaboration between SCREW and CIVARIZE and I’m writing music now. 」”

Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptySausis 10th 2013, 18:54

Aoi: Once again Japan has lost another wonderful talent.
Aoi: I loved this song so much I listened to it all the time. And I used to
sneak into their lives and stuff. You've really done a great job. Thank you for all the amazing songs. #NowPlaying ♫ Home / Another day comes - Pay money To my Pain

“脱字すみません。 「Typo, I’m sorry. 」”

この詩が超大好きで良く聴いた。LIVEにもこっそり行ったりなんかして。本当にお疲れ様でした。たくさの素敵な詩をありがとうございました。 #NowPlaying ♫ Home / Another day comes - Pay money To my Pain
「I liked very much to listen to this poem properly. I also went to a LIVE secretly. Really, cheers for your good work. Thanks for all wonderful poems.
#NowPlaying ♫ Home / Another day comes - Pay money To my Pain 」

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Uru'mi, Sausis 30th 2013, 09:32. Redaguota 3 kartus(ų)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptySausis 30th 2013, 09:30

Aoi: Aaa. I really get happy when I get delicious things as a present. Let's do our best during this tour o/

Aoi: I know it so wellー The pain you feel when you play at events with other bands.
Aoi: I saw MERRY's live when they appeared with us in an event in NK Hall and ever since they have always been and always will be the only band that made me cry because it hurt to see how cool they were.
Nero: Thank you so much ★
Aoi: Waa! Sorry for sounding so cocky ( ;“Д`)

Aoi: I'm currently watching Rock Brothers
Aoi: Musicians really are amazing. They so are serious about making music
Aoi: Oh but the most important thing is that Kanehati (alcohol brand) is delicious
Aoi: Though lately I've had this unrequited love for Taimei (another alcohol brand)
Aoi: Anyway, TV TOKYO sure has many music programs! Can't they include visual kei in them? ( ;“Д`)

Aoi: I'm going to go collect information about the boring topic that was chosen for my next article (“-`)
Aoi: I'm going drinking with my friends and saying that it's for finding out if there's any way I can make this article interesting. It's the only thing I can do.

Aoi: Be careful around bartenders and hosts and band-men or...
Aoi: Because you know, rockstars are sexy. In other words: they are sex symbols. It's also a job to refine men. Being able to have interesting conversation, treating girls like princesses, turning themselves into something beautiful. It isn't a bad job at all, right? But if you are a musician, people like you even though they can't talk to you or touch you. Currently taking applications to this much wanted job!
Aoi: But the bad thing about being a musician is that once you get off stage you are not so loved anymore. Being adored lasts only for a moment. It's a fleeting dream that only blooms for a short moment on stage!
Aoi: And with that I've reached the tweet limit of this year so let's meet again next year (^_−)−☆ See you !

Aoi: When you have time, come visit me and we'll have a good time. Let me hear all about your day while music plays quietly in the background.
Aoi: When I said that even I got chills (and not in a good way).

aoi twitter - Page 3 Tumblr_mgs9efHJ3c1rp43c0o1_500aoi twitter - Page 3 Tumblr_mgs9efHJ3c1rp43c0o2_500
Aoi: Time to enjoy music
Aoi: Of course with beer

Aoi: Meetings are not my thing Zzz(¦3ꇤ[▓▓]

Aoi: From now on it's just simple work where I just have to sit around.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptyVasaris 1st 2013, 08:14

Aoi: Ah, I see, I see. Today is the day when we have to refrain from eating strawberries(“-`)
Ruki: (“⌣`ʃƪ)

Aoi: The legend has risen again.... The (in)famous Radio Jack hosted by REITA from the GazettE will continue during the night watch! Chatting and roars or laughter that make you honk the car horn in your German car!? You can read the details in here right after this message!
Aoi: The details are that it was a joke and we have no plans to continue it. But! I listened the recordings after a long time and it was so much fun. I wonder if bayfm would let us do a radio show againー
Aoi: Today is April Fools' ♪(“ε`

Aoi: Music groups with many people are ok but why are the people who are currently in charge not forming groups like SPEED (a four-woman pop group)? (●゚ェ゚) Not enough resources to do that?
Aoi: I'm an old man I can't remember everyone's names, you know? (“Д` )

Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptyVasaris 1st 2013, 14:23

Aoi: I said I'll refrain from eating strawberries because they are not exactly Ruki's favorite.

aoi twitter - Page 3 Tumblr_mhja0ahOwr1rp43c0o1_500
Aoi: I finished it! nano block®
Tomo: Ooh!! You did it for me!? Thank you so much!! …! Wait did you finish it before the tour even started? (laugh)
Aoi: Oh yeah… It was for killing time during the tour… (−_−;)
Tomo: It’s fine as long as you had fun with it ♪

Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptyVasaris 24th 2013, 14:41

What would you say is sex with love?
Aoi: The first 2〜3 times you have sex
Aoi: I'm familiar with the word "love" and even though it is such a fleeting feeling you hardly ever hear people saying that it's over-glorified. Only thing that comes from love is that you'll end up living in a dream and that's it. If the foundations are ruined nothing will ever grow.

Aoi: I can't make myself to like my juniors who's childishness is only an act. But I do like my friends.
Aoi: There's no one I think of as my junior. I think (laugh) When it comes to saying who's your junior and who's your senior, it'd be better to judge people as individuals and make the decision based on that!
Aoi: My own tweets started to disgust me so I'm going to go have sex and then go to sleep. Goodnight senors and senoritas♡
Aoi: Ehehehe (๑ּగ⌄ּగ๑)
Aoi: /sobbing (“;ω;`)

Aoi: You are asking if there even is anyone who I could have sex with? Or that if I can even get it up? Ha. Are you serious. Let's keep the jokes focused on my face or something.
Aoi: You guys really are amusing. So much more fun than any game app (laugh)

Aoi: I'm going to destroy my public image a bit nowー
Aoi: Aaー I want to have sexー
Aoi: It seems like I've reached the end of how long I can be without getting laid

Aoi: Oh man
Aoi: Ah, so today's the radio show! I want them to do their best (●⁰౪⁰●)b
Aoi: He's already fumbling with his words? I told you that he's hopeless〜
Ruki: (੭ु•̀౪•́ )੭ु
Aoi: You fumble with your words because you keep playing around like that (laugh)

Aoi: Haaair transplant, hair transplant
Aoi: Haaair transplant, hair transplant, a natural hair transplant
Aoi: Iiiit wouuuld be niiiice, if it was all natural it'd be niiiice
Aoi: Yep, I guess the a-part of the melody will be like this
Aoi: New single "I want to plant them"

Aoi: Hello and good evening. This is the Visual Prince speaking உ(ΘωΘ●)
Aoi: I'm making songs. This year's the GazettE is the swaying, swinging, soft type of music so it's a bit difficultー
Aoi: And with that, I'm going back to work. It not like I have time to have a musician's block, I'm busy, so busy.

Aoi: Playing Memeshikute on Taiko: Drum Master is way too hard, isn't it? (laugh)
Aoi: Ah no, I'm just watching it on tv

Aoi: I decided that I'm definitely going to move to a new apartment this year. I didn't even realize that I have lived here for six years and have become the authority figure of the building.
Aoi: I'll try to get an apartment with a rent that's around 500,000 yen (~4000€) next ♡
Aoi: That was a lie (laugh) No one has that kind of money (“Д` )

Mizuki: Hold me ( •ॢ◡-ॢ)-♡
Aoi: Take a shower and come to me
Mizuki: Y-yes ((((;゚Д゚))) I-I don't mind if you turn the lights off...
Chiba: I'm going to die of heartache w
Mizuki: Chiba-san is my greatest rival (*`へ“*)

aoi twitter - Page 3 Tumblr_migjytG0HC1rp43c0o1_250aoi twitter - Page 3 Tumblr_migjytG0HC1rp43c0o2_250
Aoi: in Nagoya. My (MacBook) Air will reach it limit soon. Everything has been going downhill since my (MacBook) Pro died about a year ago.
Aoi: You all use the US keyboard too right? There’s no way anyone could use the japanese keyboard…. there’s no way… it doesn’t have any advantages.
Aoi: When I use our manager’s MacBook and I always try to use the shortcut key’s but they don’t work because I tried to use the ones that work on the English keyboard.

Aoi: I see. So today is the day God was born. In that case, I'm sure Kariya live will be something amazing. I hustle too much.

Aoi: It doesn't matter how many years I've been doing this, adding humming as a guide (for how the singing should go) when doing a demo version of a song is always so gross I feel like I'm going bald. I want a more attractive voice. God, when I wake up tomorrow, could you give me a attractive voice? And with that, goodnight.

Aoi: Thank you so much for the two trucks full of chocolate.

Aoi: Arrived to the hotel. The "To the customer staying in this room" card thing was upside down and I can't help but wonder what it means. I can't sleep until I've solved this mystery.
Aoi: Also there are two beds. Even though it's just me. Am I supposed to put them next to each other and enjoy a king-sized bed or am I going to have something delivered to me later? Ah, this is driving me insane ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Aoi: Apparently me and the devil king think alike. Turns out I'm going to get something delivered... Ah, I'm talking about getting a massage ( ੱ ಒౢੱ)
Aoi: deli-hell: we'll bring hell if you call us

aoi twitter - Page 3 Tumblr_mi1hz94uaY1rp43c0o1_500
Aoi: One good deed a day.
Reika: Thanks for buying me this !!!!!! (๑“∀`๑)
Aoi: It’s not a problem ! d(“Д` )b
Aoi: It made me feel good …・゚・(ノД`)・゚・

Aoi: (“-`).。oO( I might have caught the flu〜。
Aoi: Zena Ginger-san and Poburon-senpai (flu medicines) are supposed to do something about this flu.

Aoi: Oh? Could it be that..?
Aoi: Aoi-san is an accomplished adult and has gotten himself a gold drivers license.
Aoi: Thanks (^^) You guys make sure you drive safely too (^_−)−☆ People with cars and motorcycles know that already but pedestrians and cyclists need to pay attention to their surroundings too.
(japanese drivers licenses have three colors. green is beginners, blue is regular and gold is safe driver which means they haven't been in accidents or violated the law in any way)

Aoi: Also, where's my cake? Cake.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Uru'mi
~So-honbucho~
Uru'mi

Female
Pisces Tiger

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 EmptyBalandis 8th 2013, 07:22

aoi twitter - Page 3 Tumblr_misd4qxfyv1rp43c0o1_500
Aoi: Alright, take a good look at this!

aoi twitter - Page 3 Tumblr_misd9e7Erm1rp43c0o1_500
Aoi: Poof ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Aoi: I deleted it

Aoi: When I went to buy coffee beans from the supermarket they were selling yakisoba for 79 yen (60 cents) so I bought some. And I got the last one. I managed protected my public image today too.

Aoi: My car is dirty.
Aoi: It's like even the sky cried.

Aoi: I don't have the energy for the next part which is the arrangement (of this song)
Aoi: But like, the guitars are so good~ Drums are also good. Or more like, everyone is so good. We are such a good band.
Aoi: If I rest for a bit → I'll fall asleep → If I fall asleep now I won't wake up → I won't be in time today → they'll kick me out. That's how it usually goes. I have to work hard.

Before a Big Meeting
Ruki: I barely managed to get just one song done in time.
Aoi: Okay so I've taken my place (in the meeting room). Apparently it doesn't matter how many years I've been doing this, these meetings always make me more nervous than anything.
(to those who don't know: gazette has a policy where all the members make songs and they pick the ones they like best and then start working on them as a group)

Aoi: I am hungry.
Aoi: Sushi would be niceー I feel like I'll start hating the whole world if I don't pamper myself a bit right now.
Aoi: Please give me egg sushi.

Aoi: When the five of us get together there are things we all agree with and the decisions are made easily and then there are things we just can't decide on. It's funny how I feel like that hasn't changed at all and we keep doing it over and over again even though it's been more than 10 years. But I never imagined that (a meeting) could go on this long. It had a happy ending though.

Aoi: I have an iron perm (google アイパー to see how it looks like) now
Aoi: What? You don't know what an iron perm is? Iron perm is necessary for the manliest man of all men and you still don't know what it is? Having a long hair or a dyed hair is nothing compared to that.

Aoi: But if you ask me what kind of a guy I am, I'd say I'm a Johnny's Entertainment kind of guy. Face-wise. So maybe an iron perm wouldn't suit me. That's a bit embarrassing.
Aoi: What? Am I wrong? You think I'm not a Johnny's Entertainment kind of guy? I'm a bit shocked. It wouldn't be that terrible if Arashi had six members insteadーHello, I'm Aoi (^_−)−☆(青井: 青=ao 井=i, like sakurai (櫻井) from arashi)
Aoi: I could form and unit with Sakurai-kun and call it "I (pronounced as 'ai' also means 'love')". And of course it's logo would be "井" (=i).
Aoi: Oh yeah. It'd be cooler if we used ♯ as our logo.
Aoi: Let me dream a little!
Aoi: Well then, I'm going back to work.

【NEW LIVE INFORMATION】An Overseas Tour after about 6 years (7 countries, 9 cities) has been confirmed! the GazettE WORLD TOUR13
Aoi: You are welcome
Aoi: So yeah, we won't be able to go on a summer tour in Japan but, though the tour is short, we are still going to make people in different places see our lives. To all overseas fans: I'm sorry we made you wait so long. I'm looking forward meeting you.

Aoi: Now, now, let's calm down. They way you are talking to me is a bit rude.
Aoi: I'm really sorry. We'd like to come to everyone's country but for now this is all we can do. We don't have enough time. It would be nice if ships and airplanes were faster.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: aoi twitter   aoi twitter - Page 3 Empty

Atgal į viršų Go down

aoi twitter
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 33Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3